Why have we introduced the IQ Dental Plan?
We are always interested in making our services as accessible and affordable as we can for all patients. With that in mind, we thought very carefully about how we can help you to budget for your dental health. We have introduced our Practice Membership Plan as it is our aim to take positive steps to ensure your dental health is never a compromise. We believe the IQ Dental Plan will make it easier for you to maintain good oral health.
By visiting regularly on a budgeted plan you could avoid problems and ensure the best chance of being dentally healthy.
Who is our Practice Membership Plan for?
You! If you want to safeguard your smile and ensure long term oral health you need a preventative programme.
Research has shown that members of the population who attend their Dentist and Hygienist regularly have healthier teeth and gums and require less dental treatment than those who do not attend regularly.
It’s simple, don’t let your oral health fall into a poor state and you could avoid having to pay for treatments (including crowns, fillings, etc). Having the regular check-ups included in this plan could prevent problems. And spreading the cost with a monthly Direct Debit makes this plan the simplest way to pay for your preventative oral health programme.
As an additional benefit, we have incorporated a dental accident and emergency insurance element to give you complete peace of mind.
What is the dental accident and emergency insurance?
What would happen if you had a serious accident while at home or abroad? Could you afford to pay for potentially expensive dental treatment?
The cost of your dental accident and emergency insurance is included in your monthly payment and it covers you for:
• Accidental damage to your teeth resulting from a fall, an accident, a blow or trauma.
• Emergency treatment when away from home anywhere in the world, or outside of normal surgery hours.
Must I have good dental health to join?
We do not assess the current condition of your dental health as a prerequisite of joining and you will not have to undergo any expensive treatment programmes to gain membership.
How can I join?
All you have to do is complete a registration form and Direct Debit mandate. In addition to your first monthly payment, a one-off set-up fee of £8 will be charged and will be included in your first Direct Debit payment.
DIRECT DEBIT MANDATE
If you have any questions about our plan, please contact our reception team on 01732 522255 who will be happy to provide further information and guidance.
What are the benefits?
You are guaranteed a complete and comprehensive package delivering maintenance and prevention with plan benefits as follows:
What are the benefits of the IQ Dental plan to you?
Gold + Plan
£15.50 PER MONTH - £3.86 PER WEEK - £0.55 PER DAY
As a member of the IQ Dental Silver Plan you will benefit from:
One examination per year including all small routine radiographs
- One Scale and polishing session with our dentist / hygienist
- Oral cancer screening
- Gum therapy monitoring
- Emergency assessment cover
- Discounted treatment fees
- Appointment reminders or request aftercare advice straight to your computer / mobile
- Worldwide dental accident and dental emergency cover
- Optional dental implant insurance for existing implants. (£2 additional fee per month)
- Notification of the latest offers for IQ Dental Plan members
- Free annual examinations for your children plus a 25% discount on any treatments required
1. Your investment is spread out into affordable monthly payments
2. Peace of mind and reassurance that your dental maintenance is covered
3. Help is at hand, even if you are far away from home with the IQ Plan dental accident and emergency cover
4. You will receive money saving offers that are exclusive to IQ Plan member (Dependant on the level of plan taken out)
5. Your membership will be reviewed yearly and can be upgraded or downgraded at any time
6. The treatments included are at a discounted by 10%, compared to our pay as you go services.
7. Affordable payments that doesn’t compromise on quality of services and care
8. Regular dental visits means that you can achieve better health and therefore less treatment will be required
9. As a member of the IQ Dental Plan your children will receive free examinations.
Implant Cover Information
Terms and Conditions
Membership terms - Attendance
As a part of your membership plan you will receive complimentary evaluation and hygiene sessions. The number and duration of these visits are detailed in your membership plan. Dependant on the level of your membership, your membership fee will include any small routine digital radiographs and oral cancer screening. To maintain IQ Dental's competitive membership premium structure please be advised that although these appointments are included in your membership, failure to attend or late cancellations which results in additional appointments to be made which are chargeable.
To help you with keeping your appointment we have the technology to send you Mobile SMS and email appointment reminders. Please not that these are not to confirm your appointment; you are responsible to attend the reserve appointment time allocated to you.
1. Failure to attend your appointment on one occasion without 48 hours prior notice, will incur a charge. The amount will be at the discretion of IQ Dental, for non-emergency causes.
2. Repeated failure to attend your appointment can lead to termination of your membership at the discretion of IQ Dental.
Your membership fee:
1. The Patient agrees to pay a monthly dental plan fee. This will be collect from your account by direct debit on the 5th of every month.
2. In return for the monthly payment the patient will receive dental services as described.
3. Plan membership is for an initial term of 12 months.
4. After the initial 12 month term, plan membership may be terminated by either party giving 1 month's notice as long as no further benefits are used from the plan, in which case another full year's membership will apply.
5. The practice may increase the monthly dental plan fee by giving two month's notice in writing.
6. In the event of the monthly dental plan fee being unpaid one month after it is due, plan membership will be terminated, and the termination will be effective from the last day on which the monthly dental plan fee was paid.
7. If membership is terminated within the initial 12 month term, the patient will be invoiced for the full cost of any discounted treatments provided as a plan benefit.
8. Failure to pay this invoice may require us to hand your account over to a debt collecting agency. Any actual and necessary costs incurred in obtaining the remaining payment from you will be added to the outstanding amount due for the contract. This is in line with the guidance from the Office of Fair Trading. We will be pleased to provide you with a breakdown explaining the additional costs which are incurred during recovering any outstanding monies.
9. Up until a terminated membership is transferred to a debt collecting agency we will be happy to receive any outstanding invoiced amounts.
10. Where the invoice amount is paid, we reserve the right to discontinue your membership if the amount fees due is exceeded by the treatment value already used.
11. Termination of the dental plan membership will also result in termination of the supplementary insurance.
12. The monthly dental plan fee will be paid by direct debit to Patient Plan Direct who collects the fee on behalf of IQ Dental and Implant Centre.
13. Free Teeth Whitening: A complimentary whitening gel is offered when you visit your hygienist (up to twice a year). A set of customised whitening trays will be required at a fee of £25.00 each.
The supplementary Insurance Policy
1. Your monthly dental plan fee includes a premium for the Supplementary Insurance for worldwide dental accident emergency policy.
2. IQ Dental will supply details of your Insurance Policy to you by providing a policy document.
3. The Supplementary Insurance Policy will automatically renew each month on payment of the monthly dental plan fee.
An optional insurance policy for your dental implants is also available.
« Return to New Patients