IQ Dental - Professional Teeth Whitening in West Malling, Kent
Your smile speaks a thousand words. By simply flashing a sparkling white smile you can exude vitality, happiness and well-being. These first impressions can be achieved by visiting us at IQ Dental.
Tooth Whitening is a common cosmetic dental procedure that has immediate benefits for creating an improved smile. Your teeth will appear lighter, brighter and can even take years off your age.
As teeth age they become discoloured and less attractive. Teeth may also become stained for a number of other reasons. These include coffee, tea, red wine, tobacco, and certain types of medication, such as Tetracycline. All of these factors can contribute to your teeth not looking as white and bright as they should. Our Teeth Whitening System can whiten and brighten your teeth by several shades.
What types teeth whitening are available?
Our powerful In-Office Whitening System can dramatically lighten your teeth up to 8 to 10 shades within just one appointment. This is a rapid and highly effective method of creating that brilliant, consistent smile you have always wanted. The steps to a brighter smile at IQ Dental:
- After your teeth and gums have carefully been prepared for treatment, the Whitening Gel is carefully applied to your teeth.
- The Whitening Gel is then activated by gentle blue light for 15 minutes.
- This process is then repeated twice more before you go home with a sparkling white smile.
"Your Personal Guide to Cosmetic Dentistry"
Download your free copy today...
Let Dr Sia Maani be your personal guide to cosmetic dentistry and download his free guide where he answers the top questions everyone asks including
- Which modern cosmetic dental techniques are right for you?
- Which techniques could you benefit from?
- What is the cost of cosmetic dentistry?
- How long do these procedures take?
- What other downsides to having cosmetic dentistry?
- Does the treatment hurt?
- Plus lots more…
Take Home Whitening
We can also provide you with custom made trays and special Whitening gel for you to use at home. During your consultation we will take an impression of your teeth, which is then used to create customised trays. Twice a day for 7 to 10 days the patient places the required amount of bleaching agent on the trays and inserts it into their mouth. This system is very effective and will whiten your teeth gradually over the treatment time.
To schedule your initial consultation at IQ Dental, please contact our friendly team on 01732 522255 or click here to email us online now.
« Return to Our Services